Over the years, we have seen a lot change in the IT field. Today, there are more ways to increase efficiency and productivity than ever before. Servers are inexpensive and easier to administer. Computers are cheaper. Smart phones are now becoming the standard communications device. Office productivity software is more intuitive. Almost every office has an all-in-one printer. High speed internet is available in almost any location.
We primarily work on PCs running windows, and servers running some flavor of Windows or Small Business Server, although we have been known to fix Macs. Because the full list of things we have worked on during the last fifteen years would be extremely long, here is an edited list of services we have provided:
- Administering Windows Small Business Server
- Administering Windows Exchange Server (email client), SQL Server (database), IIS Server (web host)
- DNS/email/website hosting management
- VPN between multiple business locations.
- Smart phone integration with corporate email and calendar
- Voice over IP phone systems
- Virus and malware removal
- Firewall installation and maintenance
- Spam filter administration
- Hardware maintenance and upgrades
- Network design, installation and maintenance
- Various industry specific software administration
- Custom software design
And that is just a taste of what we can do. If you have a question about computers, we are pretty confident that we can give you good answer.
To learn how we work, click the big green arrow.